Monday 30 January 2012

From mess comes???

This is the kitchen table at the moment...really working hard through the grey misty days to create some new fascinators and accessories. I've been concentrating on metallics at the moment but I think it's time to segeway into these eyepopping reds, pinks and blues you see in the photo. I love bib necklaces and have been sewing a few but I think it might be time to get a sewing machine. I'd do them in half the time then! Waiting for pay day Thursday to get some ribbon supplies in Limerick and hit the Cloth Shop to see if some more lace has come in. The shop is really lovely and I would highly recommend you go there if you are ever in Limerick. You can order online too! So, back to the table or it will be another day of procrastination.... Sone new items in my Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment