Saturday 28 January 2012

Some new designs for spring summer

Well, I've been busy over the past few days trying to get my new Spring/Summer items listed on Etsy. I've been tearing my hair out trying to get the photos bright and clear, especially in Ireland in January. There is a reason why the Turner drawings are only exhibited in the National Gallery at this time of year! Anyway, I've found a site called www.fotofuze.com which seems to be doing the job so fingers crossed! It's free and fairly idiot proof (I think!) and has really brightened my photos. Some of my new items are below and I'll be adding to them to let you see the entire range. This items can be customised to have a colourful butterfly added to go with an outfit - I addded the cappucino butterfly to this one...
I just love these earrings. They have a touch of yellow in them. I think jonquil describes them best.
These earrings are the colour of new mown grass and are a really elegant earring. More items will be added to here and my Etsy shop so please keep an eye out. There is a 10% discount for you if you mention you saw this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment