Wednesday 8 February 2012

When you have nothing to do, there is something to see...

I find that art can really be an inspiration to me when I am sitting in front of a sea of fabrics and trying to create a new headpiece or fascinator. Sometimes, it's after I make something and then am reviewing the item that a 'light bulb' goes off and I realise that this fascinator really reminds me of.... so here's a few that I thought you might like to see. Sometimes it's the structures, sometimes the colours... Red simple fascinator influenced by Piet Mondrian
Teal and green butterfly fascinator influenced by Gustav Klimt
I'm sure there are more but for now, just think about how art enhances your life. On a day when there is nothing to do, there is usually something to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment